I've been tagged:
Ten years ago today, I was:
- Turning 21...
- in a tiny little barrio of a barrio outside Guayaquil, Ecuador...
- on an Alternative Spring Break mission trip, as ...
- a junior in college at the University of Dallas, ...
- clueless what I was going to be when Igrew up.
Five things on my to-do-list today:
1. Buy a swimsuit
2. Go to dinner with family for birthdays.
3. Grade exams (not gonna do it, but it is on my to-do list)
4. Grade other papers (again, not gonna do it on my birthday!)
5. Give Noah a bath.
Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
- Be a stay at home mom.
- Fund college for Noah, his cousins, and any future babies.
- Pay off the house and car, or buy new ones!
- Take a nice long second honeymoon to Hawaii, with Noah.
- Give generous gifts to my family so they could all do what they want to do and be where they want to be.
Three of my bad habits:
1. computer time
2. fast food
Jobs I’ve had:
1. college professor
2. teaching assistant
4. computer programmer/website developer
5. data filing in a law firm
6. daycare teacher
Five things people don’t know about me:
1. I love to cook (but I don't very often)
2. I'll research a new purchase till it drives me batty
3. I'm terrible at making decisions.
4. I used to play the oboe.
5. I'm allergic to eggplant.
Now, who am I supposed to tag? I'm so slow that Tara and Julia and Aimee and Robyn and =) have already tagged everyone! Christi, I don't know if you've been tagged, but since you haven't posted yet, I tag you too!