Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas 2011-ish

I was up late last night working on a post about our Chinese New Year adventures yesterday... which I didn't finish uploading the photos for. And in my list of posts, I stumbled upon this one still in draft mode from January 4. I guess I should post Christmas before New Years, huh?





(Noah is still slowly eating the candy off his gingerbread house. I told him that when January is over, it is going away for good!)

(Yes, we were roller skating on Christmas Day. Turns out that an empty skating rink is a FABULOUS place to host a big family's Christmas festivities. We're so thankful to have been invited to share a friend's celebration. And Amelia was absolutely determined and thrilled to skate... and skate... and skate. Turns out it's pretty hard to spot a 2-yr old, even without skates on your own feet!)

No comments: