Thursday, June 28, 2012

Help!!


I can't seem to keep these boys off the furniture anymore! (and by furniture, we're not talking about chairs and couches and low-lying tables... oh, no)

Oh, and that box in Josh's hand? Empty tissue box. Was full ten minutes before, all nicely aligned, ready to pop up one at a time. Was full five minutes before, stuffed in there as well as I could manage after gathering them from all over the couch. But tissues are small potatoes today. Noah and Amelia at least taught me that trick.

3 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

Been there!
You will survive, and so will they.
Hide the red sharpie markers you thought were already hidden.
Trust me.

Carol said...

Aww, Amy, you give me so much to look forward to! :)

Julia said...

:) a coworker of mine has younger siblings that are triplets. she has told some really funny stories about how they figured out to use each other to make human ladders to reach things.