Saturday, September 10, 2011

Noah the Photographer

Do you ever wonder how a 4-yr-old views the world?  Noah has been using the camera on my phone for a while now, but this was the first time he got to play with the snap-n-shoot.  I wasn't following him around the house, so it was quite interesting to later look through his photo tour.  No cropping or editing from mom, these are his own composition...

The closest thing at hand to practice clicking the shutter button, Joshua's head:


Maybe I should get Mia and giraffy in the photo too:
 

Oh, if I back up far enough I can get everyone in the frame!

My favorite chair (yes, I fight Mia for the polka-dotted one.  Since I'm the big brother, sometimes I can convince her to sit in the blue checkered one.  She's catching on though...)
 

Mia's favorite toy drum:
 

Still Life: Toy Edition
 

My fishy pillow:
 

Beloved Toad, fast asleep:

No comments: