Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


We were an Angry Birds family this year, much to Noah's delight.

Mia absolutely could not settle on which hat she wanted to wear.  I'm not sure how we talked her into "her" hat  for photos, but part of the deal was that she could wear the piggy hat for trick-or-treating. Last week she was all about the blue bird. Did we mention she's two? Very much so, lately.

While we were all dressed up, I snapped Joshua and Jacob's 6-month bear photo.  Halfway through the shoot, I realized that I had the boys backwards -- the 1w, 2w, 3w, 4w, 2m, 3m, 4m, and 5m photos all have Jacob on the left because that's how I happened to place them the first time.  Oops!

On Thursday we had a practice run in our costumes for Boo-da Fest, a fun little small-town Halloween festival.  



No comments: