Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow on campus!

There was practically a blizzard on campus today! :) Maybe an inch in about half an hour, by my rough estimate. Of course I didn't think to take my camera to work, but luckily my cell phone did a pretty fine job:

Main Building
 

cell phone + cold = cool (unintentional) special effects
 

 

Another Angle on Main Building
 

Holy Cross Hall
 

Outside my Building
 

View from my Window
 

The weather guy was predicting snow around 4-5pm, so I wonder if it came early or if this is just a bonus. It's been about an hour since I took these photos, and I just looked out the window and it's coming down hard again. If only it were cold enough outside to let it stick around. I think I should go pick up Noah from the sitter... who needs a nap when there's SNOW falling!

No comments: