Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Gotta See This!

Dave was eager to show me this video as soon as I got home from work today. Apparently, Noah told Daddy he was going to kick TWO balls, and of course Dave assumed he meant he'd kick one... and then the other... But no. He had something more impressive in mind.



We have no idea where he came up with the idea. It's certainly not a maneuver he's seen us attempt!

On a related note, lately he keeps trying to jump into his shoes -- both feet at once. I haven't seen him pull that one off quite yet.

*Toddlerese-to-English translation: "Mine can kick two (at) one time."

2 comments:

Katie said...

LOL!! Oh, that was great!! Very cute, this is such a fun age! :)

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

I love it. What a big accomplishment! And, no, I would never have thought to kick two balls at one time in that way. :)